Find the investors ?

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Another trip to Chicago

Taking my car in to get an oil change and to see if I need an alignment. I swear, we need health insurance for cars!

Going to Chicago this weekend because my sister had an accident with a dog, don’t want to get into details but as her sister it is my obligation to ensure she is doing ok. Which she is. Just needs some moral support so won’t be blogging much over the weekend and into next week since will be taking Monday and Tuesday off.

Edit: Sister called, says not to worry about coming up, we’ll do something for my 41st b-day. UGH….8 more years until I am 50……ay mamasita! Going to Saint Charles this weekend to pick up a few items to send in a care package. She seems to be doing better. Thank GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment